hand held notary seal embosser
This Hand Held Notary Seal Embosser comes with a lifetime warranty and is guaranteed to meet all state specifications for notary supplies.
Questions regarding this product?
Contact Us to find out if this is the correct product for you.
If you are a traditionalist, an embosser is the most classic way to notarize a document. Many states still allow the use of a seal and many encourage the use of an embosser in conjunction with an ink stamp.
This Hand Held Notary Seal Embosser is ideal for 20-40 lb paper and for notaries who only need to reach 1 1/2" from the paper's edge. Simple and sleek, this embosser is a great tool to be used by almost any notary.
- Embosser handle and insert made from sturdy, chrome-plated nickel
- Heavy-duty and durable plastic dies made from Delrin
- State Board Approved
- Small and Compact
- Comes with a leatherette pouch that makes it a great portable tool for all notaries
- Impression Sizes per state vary from 1-5/8" to 2" in diameter
- Most economical choice for an embossing seal
Can we help you with this product?
Drop us a line today for a free quote, or to get your questions answered - we're glad to provide personal assistance to you.
Sending your documents over seas?
Give the documents you have notarized an extra touch of professionalism with Gold Foil Seals. By adding a foil seal to your document and embossing over the sticker, your seal is crimped onto both your document and foil seal. Your clients in foreign countries are sure to appreciate and love your elegant gold foil seals!